MCQ test consisting of 30 questions to be done in 30 minutes with from topics like Trees, Graphs, SQL, Data bases, Computer Architecture, Operating Systems & Computer Networks.
2nd Round: (45 minutes)
1. AVL tree balance checking.
2. Median of 2 sorted arrays in O(log N) time complexity and O(1) space complexity.
3. Strings Anagram in O(1) space complexity
4. Level order traversal of a tree using Queue.
5. Reverse level order traversal of a tree using Queue.
6. BFS and DFS Difference.
7. OS Concepts – Starvation, Demand Paging, Virtual Memory, Deadlocks
3rd Round: (45 minutes)
1. Find product of each element of an array except that element in O(N) time complexity without using / operation.
2. Recursively deleting linked list.
3. Recursively deleting linked list from end
4. Recursively deleting tree
5. Recursively deleting from end
6. Difference between Floyd Warshall and Djikstra.
7. Shortest path between 2 points in 2-D space in O(log N) time.
4th Round: (30 minutes)
1. Design a system for putting newspapers using classes and functions taking different aspects into account.
2. SQL commands.
3. Machine learning concepts: Clustering, SVM
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- ServiceNow Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience | Set 6 (On-campus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience | Set 5 (On-Campus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 39 (1.5 years experience)
- 7 Innovation Labs Interview Experience (6 Months Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Walmart Interview Experience for SDE2 | Set 19 (3.8 years experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 12 (4+ experience Backend Developer)