ServiceNow Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
MCQ test consisting of 30 questions to be done in 30 minutes with from topics like Trees, Graphs, SQL, Data bases, Computer Architecture, Operating Systems & Computer Networks.
2nd Round: (45 minutes)
1. AVL tree balance checking.
2. Median of 2 sorted arrays in O(log N) time complexity and O(1) space complexity.
3. Strings Anagram in O(1) space complexity
4. Level order traversal of a tree using Queue.
5. Reverse level order traversal of a tree using Queue.
6. BFS and DFS Difference.
7. OS Concepts – Starvation, Demand Paging, Virtual Memory, Deadlocks
3rd Round: (45 minutes)
1. Find product of each element of an array except that element in O(N) time complexity without using / operation.
2. Recursively deleting linked list.
3. Recursively deleting linked list from end
4. Recursively deleting tree
5. Recursively deleting from end
6. Difference between Floyd Warshall and Djikstra.
7. Shortest path between 2 points in 2-D space in O(log N) time.
4th Round: (30 minutes)
1. Design a system for putting newspapers using classes and functions taking different aspects into account.
2. SQL commands.
3. Machine learning concepts: Clustering, SVM
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.