ServiceNow came to our college for campus recruitment. The first round was MCQ test. Then after shortlisting there was another online test. There were two programs- infix evaluation and one more .
There were two questions :
There is an xml file given to you and now how you will search in this . There were so many tags given to you in this file suppose of books tag, name tag, price tag and many more tags and now you have to search for a particular book and also you have to take care of indentation too.
Another problem was on how will you detect a sine wave in a matrix of 0s and 1s in which rows will be only 3 but column can be any number. Now write a program that how you will detect the sine wave.
2nd Round (Technical)
Long discussion on oops concept(pure virtual function, abstract class, interface in java, singleton class implementation), coin change problem, radix sort implementation.
3rd Round (Technical) :
In o(n) complexity.
In o(n2) complexity.
he changed the problem for 2 number as well.
Questions was about me .
- ServiceNow Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience | Set 6 (On-campus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience | Set 5 (On-Campus)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 39 (1.5 years experience)
- 7 Innovation Labs Interview Experience (6 Months Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Walmart Interview Experience for SDE2 | Set 19 (3.8 years experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 12 (4+ experience Backend Developer)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.