30 MCQ questions to be done under 30 minutes, based on trees,graphs,Java and C program debugging and some general apti questions(one or two), Operating systems.
2nd Round( ~1 hour ):
1.Questions on analysis of different kinds of sorting, and their implementation.
2.Printing Top View of a tree.
3.Brief discussion on resume.
3rd Round(~45 mins)
1. Detailed discussion about projects metioned in the resume.
3. Questions on Dynamic Programming.
4. K-egg N-floor problem
4th Round(~45 mins)
1. Questions on basic sql queries.
2. Discussion about projects mentioned in the resume.
3. General discussion about various new technologies on cloud.
5th Round(~45 mins)[General HR]
1. Typical General HR questions that you can expect.
2. Managerial questions.
3. Simple Puzzles.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- ServiceNow Interview Experience | Set 6 (On-campus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience | Set 5 (On-Campus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 39 (1.5 years experience)
- 7 Innovation Labs Interview Experience (6 Months Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Walmart Interview Experience for SDE2 | Set 19 (3.8 years experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 12 (4+ experience Backend Developer)