There was a total of 5 rounds.
Round 1(Technical Quiz): It was an easy quiz with a passing percentage of 50%. It had questions from Core Java, Multithreading, data structures and algorithms, Java frameworks like spring, hibernate, REST APIs.
Round 2(Technical Interview): The interviewer asked about OOPS, Java 8, data structures. All these questions were told to be implemented (live coding)
- Overloading, Overriding, Interfaces
- Multithreading(partitioning, weight)
- The default method, the static method in the interface, Stream API, Lambda, Filter.
- The producer-Consumer problem, sleep-join, functional interface.
- Programs on the list, map, treemap, the internal working of Hashmap, ArrayList, Linked List, Hashtable, IdentityHashmap.
- Differences between them and which to use based on the situations.
- Differences between spring and spring-boot.
- How to create rest APIs, rest services, rest controller.
Design Patterns (MYSQL):
- Select query with the 3rd highest salary or finds out the second highest salary.
- Database MySQL with complex queries based on joins with subqueries and from java collection with Multithreading.
Some questions on the cloud: I could not remember those questions.
Round 3(Technical Interview): The interviewer asked me about the project with in-depth work about each and every project. The technical questions based on my project. Implementation on the security perspective. Questions were asked on the frontend and database also.
- Design pattern implementation was also asked.
Round 4(Managerial Interview): This round was taken by a senior manager and asked basic questions on my project. Apart from these few questions:
- Engaging with Openness: You have to share any previous example, incident, where any critical feedback has given to you n how do you work on that feedback? How do u take that feedback? Whether it’s constructive feedback, positive, negative.
- Inclusive Collaboration: How do u work in your team. Like everyone has a different opinion then how you all worked on it to take a collaborative decision?
- Learning Mindset: Apart from java, what are you learning? And what’s new you are doing to learn new things? What steps are u taking for that?
- Partnering for client impact: Have you got any chance to deal with the client. If yes, then How do u deal with clients, with difficult stakeholders?
Embracing the future- what are your long term goals, and what plans you are making to achieve them?
Round 5(HR): Salary expectation discussions
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.