Sapient Interview Experience for Java Developer 2020
There was a total of 5 rounds.
Round 1(Technical Quiz): It was an easy quiz with a passing percentage of 50%. It had questions from Core Java, Multithreading, data structures and algorithms, Java frameworks like spring, hibernate, REST APIs.
Round 2(Technical Interview): The interviewer asked about OOPS, Java 8, data structures. All these questions were told to be implemented (live coding)
Round 3(Technical Interview): The interviewer asked me about the project with in-depth work about each and every project. The technical questions based on my project. Implementation on the security perspective. Questions were asked on the frontend and database also.
- Design pattern implementation was also asked.
Round 4(Managerial Interview): This round was taken by a senior manager and asked basic questions on my project. Apart from these few questions:
- Engaging with Openness: You have to share any previous example, incident, where any critical feedback has given to you n how do you work on that feedback? How do u take that feedback? Whether it’s constructive feedback, positive, negative.
- Inclusive Collaboration: How do u work in your team. Like everyone has a different opinion then how you all worked on it to take a collaborative decision?
- Learning Mindset: Apart from java, what are you learning? And what’s new you are doing to learn new things? What steps are u taking for that?
- Partnering for client impact: Have you got any chance to deal with the client. If yes, then How do u deal with clients, with difficult stakeholders?
Embracing the future- what are your long term goals, and what plans you are making to achieve them?
Round 5(HR): Salary expectation discussions