Samsung Research Institute Bangalore(SRIB) Interview Experience
Online Test: It will be a coding round. Only one coding question (Hard level).Total time – 3 hours.
Advice for test: All test cases will pass even if you do not reach an efficient solution. So don’t waste time on thinking efficient approach, just reach the solution through any approach.
Round 1: Technical Interview
- Tell me about yourself
- Project Discussion ( Mine was Android App Development and web development )
- Dynamic Programming vs Recursion ( Why we use DP)
- BFS vs DFS
- Heap Memory vs Stack Memory
- Array List vs Heap
- ACID properties in DBMS
- Basics of Computer Networking (TCP /IP, UDP, etc.)
Round 2: HR Discussion
- Why are you leaving your current organization?
- Technologies you worked on.
- Try to be honest in the Interview, if you don’t know something just simply say no.
- Try to explain at least 2-3 points.