Samsung Interview Experience | Set 3 (Samsung Research Institute, Bangalore)
General Questions asked for SDE-1 in Samsung Research India Bangalore:
1. client server architecture
2. L value R value reference
3. OOPs concepts
4. MFC COM DCOM definition
5. big n small endian –> how to know a m/c is small or big endian?
6. Templates –> V v v interested in this
8. Function pointers : how and y ?
9. Virtual n friend fxn n class : Why n how (behind d scene)
10. Singleton class : Why and how?
11. Abstract n pure virtual : DETAIL – y used, how used?
12. Constant n static fxn n var : difference, use n wats behind d scene?
14. Namespaces : do namespaces interact? if yes, how? if no, y not?
15. *p = NULL; – ok? –|__ Which to use and y?
&p = NULL; – ok? –| any error? if yes, y n how(n behind d scene)
16. Scheduling – in detail, which DS to use in which and Y?
17. Class diagrams
18. ACID property usage
19. Which SDLC model to be used where and y? –> scenario based
20. Segments of memory – heap, stack, data, code
21. Which variable goes where in memory? (static, extern, register, auto, const, etc)
22. Size of class
23. Object of d class in the class declaration – when needed?
25. Virtual Destructor
26. Null, smart, wild, void/generic, dangling pointer
27. Diamond problem of inheritance and virtual class
29. Implement 3 stacks using 1 array
30. Deep Copy n shallow copy
31. Runtime error, segmentation fault, compiler error, stack overflow
I apologize that I do not remember the questions as asked according to the interviews but this was pretty much it. I got through and I wanna thank Geeks for Geeks for it.
Many many congratulations to the author. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.