It was a 3 hour long online contest and there was only one problem.
Question :- Given a graph tell if graph is bi-parted if yes then print any one color all node. There where 10 test cases and no STL were allowed to use.
Those who cleared all test case were allowed to sit in next round. Total 90 student applied and 3 student got selected for next round.
1.Introduce yourself and about your projects.
2.Explain TCP/IP and one protocol from each layer.
3.Given 3 router A, B and C connected in linear fashion(A-B-C). A router want to send packet to C router. You know IP address and MAC address then tell which data will change during packet transformation.
4. Different between packet switching and circuit switching.
5. Different between AVL and Red-Black tree.
6.Write call for a pointer function which return a pointer.
7.Given two array and second array contain merging point. Find the merging point.
8.What was the problem in round 1 and how did you solve it.
9. Any question to ask.
All 3 got selected for next round.
2.A question related to my project.
3.Which is your favorite subject. I told data structure and algorithms.
4.What all algorithms you know.
5.Application of DFS and BFS.
6.How did you solve your round 1 problem.
5.Given the starting and destination node in graph solve this using either on DFS or BFS.
6.What is complete binary tree.
7.Write a function which take two number as parameter A and B. You have to set the Bth bit to 0 of A.
All three got selected and I was one among them.
Be confident during interview.
- SAMSUNG R&D - BANGALORE (SRIB) | INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE - 2019 | ON-CAMPUS
- Samsung R&D (Bangalore) On Campus Internship Experience 2019
- Samsung Interview Experience | On-campus for Samsung Research Institute,Bangalore
- Samsung R&D - Bangalore Interview | Hiring -2019
- Samsung Interview Experience | Set 3 (Samsung Research Institute, Bangalore)
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- Samsung Interview Experience | On-campus for Samsung R&D, Bangalore
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Samsung Bangalore (SRI-B) Interview Experience
- Samsung Bangalore (SRIB) Interview Experience | Set 24
- Samsung R&D Bangalore | Interview Experience (On Campus FTE)
- Samsung Interview Experience | On-campus 2019 for Samsung Research Institute, Delhi
- Samsung Bangalore (SRIB) Interview Experience | For Internship
- Samsung Bangalore Interview Experience for Research Profile
- Samsung Bangalore Internship Interview Experience 2018
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.