It was conducted on cocubes. It had 2 rounds written assessment.
60 questions which were to be solved in 60 minutes. There were 20 questions each on English, Logical and Quantitative Aptitude.
There was no negative marking so attempt as many questions as early as possible and attempt all the left-out in last two-three minutes.
49 students were selected for Group Discussion Round.
Group Discussion Round:
Single question was asked to each group and four groups were made. First two and last two groups got same question.
Group 1-2 question: Was a design type question based on some abstract ideas. Question was something like that we are given a moving ship with 3 radars placed on it. All three radars have some errors. So we have to propose a technique to find approximate correct location of the ship.
Group 3-4 question: Similar to this. Our question was like we have a matrix with non-negative distinct integers in each cell. Find maximum length path from any node satisfying the condition that you can move in four basic directions (neighbouring cells) if and only if minimum of the neighbouring elements is less than the current element and you will move to the cell with minimum value if there are multiple cells with value less than current node.
26 students were selected for the internship.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Samsung Bangalore (SRIB) Interview Experience | Set 23 (For Internship)
- Samsung Bangalore (SRIB) Interview Experience | Set 26 (For Internship)
- Samsung R&D Bangalore (SRIB) Interview Experience | On- Campus for Internship 2021
- Samsung Bangalore (SRIB) Interview Experience | For Internship
- Samsung Bangalore (SRIB) Internship Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- Samsung Bangalore (SRIB) Interview Experience for Internship
- Samsung Bangalore (SRIB) Interview Experience | Set 24
- Samsung Bangalore(SRIB) On-campus Interview Experience
- SAMSUNG R&D - BANGALORE (SRIB) | INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE - 2019 | ON-CAMPUS
- Samsung Interview Experience for R&D Bangalore (SRIB) | On-Campus
- Samsung Research Institute Bangalore (SRIB) (intern)
- Samsung Interview Experience | Set 3 (Samsung Research Institute, Bangalore)
- Samsung SRIB internship interview experience (August, 2018)
- Samsung SRIB internship interview experience (2018)
- Samsung (SRIB) Internship Interview Experience
- Samsung Interview Experience | On-campus for Samsung Research Institute,Bangalore
- Samsung Interview Experience | On-campus for Samsung R&D, Bangalore
- Samsung Software - Competency Test (Samsung R&D Bangalore) Experience > 1 yrs
- Samsung SRIB interview experience (2018)
- Samsung Bangalore Internship Interview Experience 2018