It was conducted on cocubes. It had 2 rounds written assessment.
Round 1 had 60 questions which were to be solved in 60 minutes. There were 20 questions each on English, Logical and Quantitative Aptitude.
I think there was sectional cut off as well as the overall cutoff. No one was able to read all the questions, so speed mattered in this round.
80+ students out of 120 were shortlisted for the second round.
Round 2 had 3 coding questions which were of 3,3 and 5 marks.
1. An element is known as leader element if all the elements to the right of it are smaller than it (rightmost element is always leader).Return count of such elements in given array.
2. It was aggressive cows question which you can easily find by googling.
3. If a and b are large numbers we were asked to output the last digit of a^b.
45 students made it to next round which was Group Discussion.
The topic for group discussion was how to change the mindset of Indians from being a service based on being product based i.e. how can we bring about the change so that we start producing technical goods in India.
My advice try to speak as early as you can in such group discussions.
This article is contributed by Abhinav Singh 19. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Samsung Bangalore (SRIB) Interview Experience | Set 26 (For Internship)
- Samsung Bangalore (SRIB) Interview Experience | For Internship
- Samsung Bangalore (SRIB) Interview Experience | Set 25 (For Internship)
- Samsung Bangalore (SRIB) Interview Experience | Set 24
- Samsung Bangalore(SRIB) On-campus Interview Experience
- SAMSUNG R&D - BANGALORE (SRIB) | INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE - 2019 | ON-CAMPUS
- Samsung SRIB internship interview experience (2018)
- Samsung SRIB internship interview experience (August, 2018)
- Samsung Bangalore Internship Interview Experience 2018
- Samsung Research Institute Bangalore (SRIB) (intern)
- Samsung R & D Bangalore internship experience (2018)
- Samsung R&D (Bangalore) On Campus Internship Experience 2019
- Samsung Interview Experience | On-campus for Samsung Research Institute,Bangalore
- Samsung Interview Experience | Set 3 (Samsung Research Institute, Bangalore)
- Samsung Interview Experience | On-campus for Samsung R&D, Bangalore