It was conducted on cocubes. It had 2 rounds assessment.
Round 1 had 60 questions which were to be solved in 60 minutes. There were 20 questions each on English, Logical and Quantitative Aptitude.
There was sectional cut off as well as the overall cutoff. It was a test of your speed.
125+ students out of 140+ were shortlisted for the second round.
Round 2 had 3 coding questions which were of 3,5 and 5 marks to be solved in 70 minutes. There were different sets of questions.
Some of them were:
1. Transform to Sum Tree
3. Find day of the week for a given date
4. Find Last Digit Of a^b for Large Numbers
5. Possible words from Phone digits
6. Largest BST
7. Leaders in an array
8. Count all sorted rows in a matrix
10. Multiply two polynomials
11. Given a matrix representing which child likes which toy.
matrix[i][j]=1 represents that child i likes toy j. One child can get only 1 toy and one toy can be assigned to only 1 child.Find maximum number of children who can get the toy they wished
48 students made it to next round which was Group Discussion.
Group Discussion Round:
The topic was “You are the technical head of an enterprise. The enterprise contains different facilities in the enterprise like labs, library, cafeteria,etc. There are 100000 employees which have different roles such as scientists, house-keeping, etc. Every person doesn’t have access to every facility like scientists have the access to labs whereas house-keeping doesn’t. So the CEO of the enterprise asked you to design a fully automatic security system which manages the security of the enterprise and track and trace the employees.”
My advice is try to speak after 2 to 3 students in your group so that you can gain some points from them and use them accordingly in such group discussions.
Finally 22 students were selected.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Samsung Bangalore (SRIB) Interview Experience | Set 23 (For Internship)
- Samsung Bangalore (SRIB) Interview Experience | Set 25 (For Internship)
- Samsung Bangalore (SRIB) Interview Experience | Set 26 (For Internship)
- Samsung R&D Bangalore (SRIB) Interview Experience | On- Campus for Internship 2021
- Samsung Bangalore(SRIB) On-campus Interview Experience
- SAMSUNG R&D - BANGALORE (SRIB) | INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE - 2019 | ON-CAMPUS
- Samsung Bangalore (SRIB) Interview Experience | For Internship
- Samsung Bangalore (SRIB) Internship Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- Samsung Interview Experience for R&D Bangalore (SRIB) | On-Campus
- Samsung Bangalore (SRIB) Interview Experience for Internship
- Samsung Research Institute Bangalore (SRIB) (intern)
- Samsung Interview Experience | Set 3 (Samsung Research Institute, Bangalore)
- Samsung Interview Experience | On-campus for Samsung Research Institute,Bangalore
- Samsung Interview Experience | On-campus for Samsung R&D, Bangalore
- Samsung Software - Competency Test (Samsung R&D Bangalore) Experience > 1 yrs
- Samsung SRIB internship interview experience (August, 2018)
- Samsung SRIB internship interview experience (2018)
- Samsung SRIB interview experience (2018)
- Samsung (SRIB) Internship Interview Experience
- Samsung R&D Bangalore Interview Experience | Lateral hire (6 month experience)