Given a small integer n, print all the n’th roots of unity up to 6 significant digits. We basically need to find all roots of equation xn – 1.
Input : n = 1 Output : 1.000000 + i 0.000000 x - 1 = 0 , has only one root i.e., 1 Input : 2 Output : 1.000000 + i 0.000000 -1.000000 + i 0.000000 x2 - 1 = 0 has 2 distinct roots, i.e., 1 and -1
Any complex number is said to be root of unity if it gives 1 when raised to some power.
nth root of unity is any complex number such that it gives 1 when raised to the power n.
Mathematically, An nth root of unity, where n is a positive integer (i.e. n = 1, 2, 3, …) is a number z satisfying the equation z^n = 1 or , z^n - 1 = 0
We can use the De Moivre’s formula here ,
( Cos x + i Sin x )^k = Cos kx + i Sin kx Setting x = 2*pi/n, we can obtain all the nth roots of unity, using the fact that Nth roots are set of numbers given by, Cos (2*pi*k/n) + i Sin(2*pi*k/n) Where, 0 <= k < n
Using the above fact we can easily print all the nth roots of unity !
Below is the program for the same.
= 0 ? print(” + i “): print(” – i “);
printf(round(abs($img), 6) . “\n”);
// Driver Code
// This code is contributed by mits
1.000000 + i 0.000000 1.000000 + i 0.000000 -1.000000 + i 0.000000 1.000000 + i 0.000000 -0.500000 + i 0.866025 -0.500000 - i 0.866025
References : Wikipedia
This article is contributed by Ashutosh Kumar .If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Program to find the Roots of Quadratic equation
- Bakhshali Approximation for computing square roots
- Seeds (Or Seed Roots) of a number
- Absolute difference between sum and product of roots of a quartic equation
- Find the number of primitive roots modulo prime
- Minimum number of given operation required to convert n to m
- Minimize the cost to split a number
- Print all Semi-Prime Numbers less than or equal to N
- Count number of trailing zeros in Binary representation of a number using Bitset
- Sum of Fibonacci Numbers in a range
- Find amount of water wasted after filling the tank
- Largest sphere that can be inscribed within a cube which is in turn inscribed within a right circular cone
- Loss when two items are sold at same price and same percentage profit/loss
- Maximize the value of the given expression