Given a String and a Word, the task is remove that Word from the String.
Input: String = "Geeks For Geeks", Word = "For" Output: "Geeks Geeks" Input: String = "A computer Science Portal", Word = "Geeks" Output: "A computer Science Portal"
Approach : In Java, this can be done using String replaceAll method by replacing given word with a blank space.
Below is the solution to the above problem:
String: Geeks for Geeks. Word: for Result String: Geeks Geeks. String: for Geeks Geeks. Word: for Result String: Geeks Geeks. String: Geeks Geeks for. Word: for Result String: Geeks Geeks. String: A computer Science Portal. Word: Geeks Result String: A computer Science Portal.
- Length Of Last Word in a String
- Capitalize the first and last character of each word in a string
- Print last character of each word in a string
- Get the first letter of each word in a string using regex in Java
- Print first letter of each word in a string using regex
- Extracting each word from a String using Regex in Java
- Program to remove consonants from a String
- Remove all non-alphabetical characters of a String in Java
- Remove extra delimiter from a String in Java
- Remove Leading Zeros From String in Java
- How to remove all white spaces from a String in Java?
- Trim (Remove leading and trailing spaces) a string in Java
- Java program to count the characters in each word in a given sentence
- How to Remove Duplicates from ArrayList in Java
- ArrayDeque remove() Method in Java
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.