Given a string str, the task is to print the last character of each word in the string.
Input: str = “Geeks for Geeks”
Output: s r s
Input: str = “computer applications”
Output: r s
Approach: Append a space i.e. ” “ at the end of the given string so that the last word in the string is also followed by a space just like all the other words in the string. Now start traversing the string character by character, and print every character which is followed by a space.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
s r s
- Print the first and last character of each word in a String
- Reverse every word of the string except the first and the last character
- Remove the first and last character of each word in a string
- Capitalize the first and last character of each word in a string
- Print the string after the specified character has occurred given no. of times
- Print the string by ignoring alternate occurrences of any character
- Print Kth character in sorted concatenated substrings of a string
- Modify the string such that every character gets replaced with the next character in the keyboard
- Replace every character of string by character whose ASCII value is K times more than it
- Find a string such that every character is lexicographically greater than its immediate next character
- Check if frequency of character in one string is a factor or multiple of frequency of same character in other string
- Map every character of one string to another such that all occurrences are mapped to the same character
- Most frequent word in first String which is not present in second String
- String containing first letter of every word in a given string with spaces
- Print list items containing all characters of a given word
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.