Given the string, the task is to capitalise the first and last character of each word in a string.
Input: Geeks for geeks Output: GeekS FoR GeekS Input: Geeksforgeeks is best Output: GeeksforgeekS IS BesT
- Create a character array of the String
- Run a loop from the first letter to the last letter.
- Check if the character is the starting or end of the word
- Check if the character is a small letter.
- If yes, then Capitalise the character of the string.
Below is the implementation of the above approach.
Geeks for Geeks GeekS FoR GeekS
- Remove the first and last character of each word in a string
- Print last character of each word in a string
- Print the first and last character of each word in a String
- Reverse every word of the string except the first and the last character
- Modify the string such that every character gets replaced with the next character in the keyboard
- Find a string such that every character is lexicographically greater than its immediate next character
- Replace every character of string by character whose ASCII value is K times more than it
- Check if frequency of character in one string is a factor or multiple of frequency of same character in other string
- Map every character of one string to another such that all occurrences are mapped to the same character
- String containing first letter of every word in a given string with spaces
- Most frequent word in first String which is not present in second String
- Replace every character of a string by a different character
- Lexicographically smallest string formed by appending a character from first K characters of a string | Set 2
- Lexicographically smallest string formed by appending a character from the first K characters of a given string
- Find the character in first string that is present at minimum index in second string
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.