Reasoning Ability for SBI Clerk 2023
Reasoning Ability, whether verbal or nonverbal, logical or analytical, is an intrinsic component of the exam pattern of the vast majority of competitive and ability-testing examinations like SBI Clerk, SBI PO, IBPS PO, etc. Reasoning Ability questions help institutions assess problem-solving, critical thinking, and computation, as well as the capacity to link distinct segments and forecast series. Furthermore, thinking and linguistic skills are often tested in Prelims Exams, serving as a screening test for following rounds of selection and, eventually, a personal interview. GeeksforGeeks has brought you the important topics, tips, and exam patterns to ace the Reasoning Ability section in the SBI Clerk exam.
Exam Pattern of SBI Clerk Prelims:
The SBI Clerk Prelims Exam will have 3 sections:
- Reasoning Ability
- Quantitative Aptitude
- English Language
The time duration is 1 hour of SBI Clerk Exam. The exam pattern is given below:
No. of Questions
Reasoning Syllabus For SBI Clerk Prelims Exam:
Following is the list of topics that are included in the SBI Clerk reasoning syllabus 2022 for the prelim exams:
|Reasoning Topics for the SBI Clerk Exam|
Important Reasoning Topics for SBI Clerk Exam:
- Statement and Conclusion- Analytical and Logical Reasoning
- Letter Word Arrangement of Logical Reasoning
- Logical Arrangement Of Words
Directions and Distances:
- Direction and Distance Basic level
- Direction & Distance Advance Level
- Direction and Distance: Concepts, Questions, Solved Examples
- Alphabet Test Questions
- Alphabet Analogies – Reasoning Questions with Answers
- Practice Set For Alphabetical Series
- Practice Questions For Circular Seating Arrangement
- Seating Arrangement Questions For IBPS Exams
- Different Types of Seating Arrangement Questions
- Inequality Reasoning: Concept, Questions & Answers
- Inequality Questions for Bank
- Inequality Questions for Bank and SSC Exams
- Advanced Level Inequality Questions for Bank
- Advanced Level Inequality Questions for Bank and SSC Exams
- Coding-Decoding Concepts and questions
- Latest Pattern Coding-Decoding For Bank Exams
- Tricks to Solve Coding -Decoding Questions
- Reasoning Tricks to Solve Coding -Decoding and Calendar Problems
- Seating Arrangement Concepts and Questions
- Practice Questions of Circular Seating Arrangement
- Different Types of Seating Arrangement Questions
Ordering and Ranking:
- Order and Ranking: Concepts, Questions
- Order and Ranking Questions & Answers
- Order and Ranking : Concepts, Questions, Solved Examples
- Advanced Level Order and Ranking Questions
- Advanced Level Order and Ranking Questions For Bank and SSC Exams
Statement and Assumptions:
Analytical and Decision-Making:
- Making Judgement
- Practice Test Based on Judgement
- Statement and Assumptions
- Statement and Conclusion
- Practice Questions on Statement and Conclusion
- Statement and Argument-Analytical Reasoning
- Cause And Effect Reasoning Questions
- Key Concept Of Cause and Effect
- Concept of Mirror Image (Non- Verbal Reasoning)
- Statement and Argument Reasoning Questions With Explanation
- Triangular Based Puzzle For Bank PO Exams
- Number Analogy Questions
- Reasoning Questions For Bank Exams
- Practice Set For Calendar Reasoning
- Tricks To Solve Classification
Exam Pattern of SBI Clerk Mains Exam:
Candidates who reach the requisite cut-off in the SBI Clerk Prelims Exam will be eligible to take the Mains Exam. The Mains Section has only been slightly modified, with two new sections included, namely General and Banking Awareness and a Descriptive Test, with the test lasting three hours.
The Descriptive Test lasts 30 minutes and is worth 50 marks. This exam is used to assess candidates’ writing abilities through Letter Writing and Essay Writing.
|S.No.||Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time allotted|
|1||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 minutes|
|2||General Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40||35 minutes|
|3||English Language||35||40||40 minutes|
|4||Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 minutes|
(Letter Writing & Essay)
Tips to Crack SBI Clerk Exam in the Reasoning Ability Section:
Because of the wide variety of reasoning ability problems offered by exam-makers each year, as well as their fixation with turning simple ones into feared nightmares, passing this part takes persistent work, desire, and, most importantly, a lot of practice. Here are a few pieces of advice to aid you in your SBI Clerk 2022 Reasoning Ability preparation measures:
- Keep the finest study materials close at hand. Materials that adhere to the most recent syllabus are essential while studying for competitive examinations. It not only supports your preparation but also allows you to work on your strong and weak points.
- Carefully read the reasoning questions. The answer to the issue is frequently concealed in plain sight, but the barrier of jargon and words leads you on a different route. To avoid spending valuable time on trivial calculations, read each question carefully before answering it.
- One out of every five questions may have a few buzzwords or triggers that you should be familiar with in order to get to your responses fast. These forms of reasoning problems include ‘should be’ or ‘must be’ and, among other things, sports, finance, and fundamental science.
Frequently Asked Questions on SBI Clerk Exams:
Q1. What type of questions are asked in logical reasoning?
Ans: Types of questions that are asked in LR Section are as follows:
- Identify the Conclusion,
- Strengthen Conclusion,
- Weaken Conclusion,
- Point of Contention,
- Point of Agreement,
- Must be True,
- Most Supported,
Q2. How can I Improve my Reasoning Skills?
Ans: Here are a few approaches you may take to improve your logical thinking abilities:
- Spend time on hobbies that need creativity.
- Experiment with questions.
- Engage in social activities with others.
- Acquire a new skill.
- Attempt to predict the consequence of your decisions.
Q3. Why do We study Reasoning?
Ans: When you practice reasoning ability questions, you’ll get to see an increase in your ability to draw logical conclusions. Because this skill is so important in our daily lives, it is included in traditional IQ testing. The most common activity is for players to resume a number series.
Please Login to comment...