RBS came for campus placements and CS, IT, ECE, EE were the allowed branches.
Round 1: Online Test
it consisted of 52 ques to be done in 100 min. There were 2 coding ques, 10 aptitude, 10 lr, 10 english and 20 technical ques. Test was conducted by mettl. They shortlisted around 30 students from this round.
Round 2: Written technical test
It was an algorithm based test in which we were given 2 ques to be done in 25 minutes on paper. We were supposed to write code as well we can write algorithm. One ques was based on multithreading and another was to find subset having sum equal to a target. Proper commenting and explanation is preferred by the company. They always shortlist around 15 students for further interview.
Round 3: Technical + HR interview
They conducted a single interview in which he asked all of the ques. He asked me dbms, sql, oops concept and then asked me to develop a security system for a home. Then he asked some puzzles like who has come first hen or egg??and more like why severage has circular covers etc. Then he asked some hr ques like Why RBS??, Strengths, weaknesses, hobbies, Then he asked about how search on google works??
Interview continued for about 45 min with rigorous ques asked by interviewer.
Round 4: Since i was from ECE background they called me for another interview saying they want to clear some doubts, there he asked me about multithreading, AI and machine learning basic definitions, why software despite being from ECE etc
I was finally selected among the 2 persons and i was fortunate even to have RBS despitee being from ECE domain.
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- RBS Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Software Developer)
- RBS Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus for Internship)
- RBS Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus for Internship)
- Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) Interview Experience
- Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) - Interview Experience - Software Developer
- Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) Interview Experience for Software Engineer(Java)
- RBS Interview Experience for FTE (On-Campus 2020)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Adobe Interview Experience for MTS-1 (1.5 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 241 (1.5 years experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 242 (1 Year Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 243 (2.5 Years Experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.