First round was telephonic call where he asked about the things mentioned in my resume. He asked about the databases the most. SQL, Mongo.
Next round was face to face and I was asked to get my laptop. It was kind of a designing round where a problem was given and you have to give a working solution after discussing with the interviewer.
Next was Hiring Manager round which was also F2F. He discussed about the projects i have worked and explained about the project you will be working on. He asked few problem solving questions.
After that was the last round with the HR where questions related to your behavior were asked.
1. Designing a notification system. There are multiple channels via which you can send the notifications and there success rate was given. Choose the best channel and also have handeled the case if a channel failed to send a notification.
2. You have a huge stream of numbers coming in say n numbers which are distinct but not in order. There are two numbers missing from it. Find those missing two numbers.
- RazorPay Interview Experience | Set 1 (Senior SDET Role)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Mentor Graphics (Siemens) Interview Experience (For Experience – 3 yrs) | Sr. MTS
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Walmart Interview Experience for SDE2 | Set 19 (3.8 years experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.