Razorpay Internship Interview Experience | On-Campus
Time: 1 hour 30minutes
- Consisted of 8 MCQ’s from the OS, DBMS, OOP, DSA, and 3 coding questions.
- MCQ’s had +4 -1 weightage whereas coding questions had +50
Coding questions :
I had solved all 15 MCQ and 2 coding questions completely 8 of us were selected for interviews
Round 2: Technical Interview
- This started off with a basic introduction about me and the interviewer made me felt welcome by also introducing herself. Then he shared a doc that already had a question with a few test cases already written.
- The question was this. initially, I was not able to get the approach but later I came up with the solution so he asked me to write pseudocode and he was satisfied with my approach.
- After that, he asked me if I have any questions for him. So I asked some questions and then I leave the meeting.
After 10 min I got the link for my 2nd round 6 of us were selected for the next round
Round 3: Technical Interview
- This also started with a basic introduction about me.
- Then he shared a doc that already had a question with a few test cases already written.
- The question was this. As it was an easy question also I had solved it earlier so I quickly came up with the solution and tell the interviewer he asked me to write the code for the same on the docs itself.
- Then he modified this ques to question but a little modified version of this like on one day we can only buy or sell only(can’t sell and buy on the same day).
- I take a little more time on this and continued discussing it with the interviewer all the time.
- But later I was able to solve it and write the code for the same.
- Then he asked me how I’m at graphs so I told that I’m fine with graphs so I pasted on more question.
- That was ques. I was able to come up with the approach for the ques and then he asked me to write the pseudocode for the same.
- After that, he asked me if I have any questions for him.
- So I asked some questions and then I leave the meeting.
Total 5 of us were selected for the next round
Round 4: HR Interview
- As this was an hr round 1st the interviewer introduced himself and asked me to do so.
- After that, we had a lot of discussions on the project that I had done.
- As he asked the cross-question on every line that I speak so be well prepared with your projects.
- After that, he asked me some questions like why Razorpay, etc., and some questions on OS and Data structure.
- Then he asked me if I had any questions for him so I asked some questions like how is work culture on which technology and field as an intern we gonna work.