Round 1: The first round was Telephonic, he asked me a few questions.
- Asked about my current role
- Question on my project
- OOPs questions
- Data Structures questions
This round took 30 minutes, he was patient with answers and asked about my comfortable languages, if I have done any project on Python? After 2-3 days I was called for face to face interview.
Round 2: This round was about my current role and CV related questions. It went well, so I was asked to wait for the next round.
Round 3: The interviewer started with my CV and asked about my college project. Asked to write down the algorithm which I used. More questions on the implementation.
Move to data structure, asked a few questions then gave a few problems like:
Moved to OOPS concepts asked me about Polymorphism, Virtual Class, Overloading, Inheritance, Difference between class and object
- Diamond problem in OOPs, write down the code and solve the problem
This round took around 1 Hour 30 Minutes to complete.
Round 4: Asked me few Operating systems questions plus Thread Vs Process with examples and Scheduling Algorithms plus Watchdog timer after that few coding questions like:
- Function to check if a singly linked list is palindrome
- Clone a linked list with next and random pointer
One puzzle which I can’t exactly remember but I did it. He asked basic questions on Android as it was written in my CV. Discussed on the versions of Androids, he was really cooperative and helped me to answer.
Round 5: This round was a bit tricky, asked about almost everything from my CV. Briefly explain what the job is about and asked about business intelligence as it was related to my previous work. Gave a scenario of Android testing, asked me about test cases.
- Qualcomm Interview Experience | Set 19 (On-Campus)
- Qualcomm Interview Experience (Off-Campus)
- Qualcomm Interview Experience | Set 6 (On-Campus)
- Qualcomm Interview Experience | Set 7 (On-Campus)
- Qualcomm Interview Experience | Set 15 (On-Campus)
- Qualcomm Interview Experience | Set 14 (On-Campus)
- Qualcomm Interview Experience (On campus)
- Qualcomm Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus)
- Qualcomm Interview Experience | Off-Campus
- QualComm Campus Interview Experience
- Qualcomm Interview Experience | Set 17 (On-Campus)
- Qualcomm Interview Experience | Off Campus
- Qualcomm Interview Experience | Set 13 (On-Campus)
- Qualcomm Interview Experience | Set 11 (On-Campus)
- Qualcomm Interview Experience | Set 12 (On-Campus)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.