openweathermap is a service that provides weather data, including current weather data, forecasts, and historical data to the developers of web services and mobile applications.
It provides an API with JSON, XML and HTML endpoints and a limited free usage tier. Making more than 60 calls per minute requires a paid subscription starting at USD 40 per month. Access to historical data requires a subscription starting at 150 USD per month. Users can request current weather information, extended forecasts and graphical maps (showing cloud cover, wind speed, pressure and precipitation).
To use this current weather data API, one must need the API key, which can be get form here.
Note: User need to create an account on openweathermap.org then only can use the APIs.
Modules Needed :
Below is the implementation :
Enter city name : Delhi Temperature (in kelvin unit) = 312.15 atmospheric pressure (in hPa unit) = 996 humidity (in percentage) = 40 description = haze
- Weather app using Django | Python
- Create a Weather app using Flask | Python
- Python | Real time weather detection using Tkinter
- Python | Create an empty text file with current date as its name
- Python String | find()
- numpy.find() in Python
- Python | Find who tweeted the most
- Find size of a list in Python
- Python | Find all triplets in a list with given sum
- Python program to find IP Address
- Python program to find the first day of given year
- Python | Find last occurrence of substring
- Python Program to find sum of array
- Python program to find all possible pairs with given sum
- Python | Find depth of a dictionary
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.