openweathermap is a service that provides weather data, including current weather data, forecasts, and historical data to the developers of web services and mobile applications.
It provides an API with JSON, XML and HTML endpoints and a limited free usage tier. Making more than 60 calls per minute requires a paid subscription starting at USD 40 per month. Access to historical data requires a subscription starting at 150 USD per month. Users can request current weather information, extended forecasts and graphical maps (showing cloud cover, wind speed, pressure and precipitation).
To use this current weather data API, one must need the API key, which can be get form here.
Note: User need to create an account on openweathermap.org then only can use the APIs.
Modules Needed :
Below is the implementation :
Enter city name : Delhi Temperature (in kelvin unit) = 312.15 atmospheric pressure (in hPa unit) = 996 humidity (in percentage) = 40 description = haze
- Weather app using Django | Python
- Create a Weather app using Flask | Python
- Python | Real time weather detection using Tkinter
- Python program to find difference between current time and given time
- Get current date using Python
- Get current time in milliseconds using Python
- Get Current Date and Time using Python
- Get parent of current directory using Python
- Get directory of current Python script
- Change current working directory with Python
- Python | Create an empty text file with current date as its name
- Python | Find who tweeted the most
- Python String | find()
- numpy.find() in Python
- Python | sympy.find() method
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.