Given a string (may contain both vowel and consonant letters), remove all consonants, then check if the resulting string is palindrome or not.
Input : abcuhuvmnba Output : YES Explanation : The consonants in the string "abcuhuvmnba" are removed. Now the string becomes "auua". Input : xayzuezyax Output : NO Input : bkldhgcj Output : -1
Remove all the consonants in the string. Check if the vowel string is a palindrome. If it is a palindrome print YES, else print NO. If string contains no vowels, then print -1.
Below is the Python implementation:
- Python program to check if a string is palindrome or not
- Python Regex - Program to accept string starting with vowel
- C Program to Check if a Given String is Palindrome
- Python program to check if number is palindrome (one-liner)
- Python program to check if given string is pangram
- Python program to check if a given string is Keyword or not
- Python program to check if a string contains all unique characters
- Check if a given string is a rotation of a palindrome
- Check if a string is palindrome in C using pointers
- Check if it is possible to create a palindrome string from given N
- Check if any anagram of a string is palindrome or not
- Check if there exists any sub-sequence in a string which is not palindrome
- Recursive function to check if a string is palindrome
- Given two strings check which string makes a palindrome first
- Check if characters of a given string can be rearranged to form a palindrome
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.