- Socket Programming in C/C++,
- TCP and UDP server using select,
- UDP Server-Client implementation in C
- TCP Client-Server Implementation in C
This article describes a Client and Server setup where a Client connects, sends a string to the server and the server shows the original string and sends confirmation whether the string is a palindrome or not, to the client using socket connection.
Input: naman Output: Palindrome Input: geek Output: Not Palindrome
- In this, first set up a client-server connection.
- When the connection will setup, the client will send the user input string to the server by the send system call.
- At the server-side, the server will wait for a string sent by the client.
- Server reads the string by the reading system call.
- After this, the server will check if the string is a palindrome or not and sends the confirmation back to the client.
- First, run the server program as
gcc server.c -o server ./server
- Run the client program on another terminal
gcc client.c -o client ./client
- Server program is waiting for the string sent by the client.
- Input the string in client-side.
- Server program will print original string.
- Client program will print result.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
- C Program to Check if a Given String is Palindrome
- Java program to check whether a string is a Palindrome
- Python program to check if given string is vowel Palindrome
- Check if a given string is a rotation of a palindrome
- Check if a string is palindrome in C using pointers
- Check if it is possible to create a palindrome string from given N
- Check if any anagram of a string is palindrome or not
- Given two strings check which string makes a palindrome first
- Check if there exists any sub-sequence in a string which is not palindrome
- Recursive function to check if a string is palindrome
- Program to check if an Array is Palindrome or not
- Program to check the number is Palindrome or not
- Program to check if an Array is Palindrome or not using STL in C++
- Check if characters of a given string can be rearranged to form a palindrome
- Recursive program to check if number is palindrome or not
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.