Folium is built on the data wrangling strengths of the Python ecosystem and the mapping strengths of the
Command to install folium module :
pip install folium==0.1.5
Code #1 : To create a Base Map.
Code #2 : Add a circular marker with popup text.
Code #3 : Add a simple_marker for parachute style marker with pop-up text.
Code #4 : Add a line to the map
- Python | Plotting Google Map using gmplot package
- Python | Plotting Data on Google Map using pygmaps package
- Python | Adding markers to volcano locations using folium package
- Create and Access a Python Package
- NetworkX : Python software package for study of complex networks
- Graph Plotting in Python | Set 1
- Graph Plotting in Python | Set 2
- Graph Plotting in Python | Set 3
- Python | Geographical plotting using plotly
- Plotting graph using Seaborn | Python
- SunPy | Plotting a Solar Image in Python
- Python | Matplotlib Sub plotting using object oriented API
- Python | Plotting Fibonacci spiral fractal using Turtle
- Python | Plotting Pie charts in excel sheet using XlsxWriter module
- Python | Plotting bar charts in excel sheet using XlsxWriter module
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.