Folium is built on the data wrangling strengths of the Python ecosystem and the mapping strengths of the
Command to install folium module :
pip install folium==0.1.5
Code #1 : To create a Base Map.
Code #2 : Add a circular marker with popup text.
Code #3 : Add a simple_marker for parachute style marker with pop-up text.
Code #4 : Add a line to the map
- Python | Plotting Google Map using gmplot package
- Python | Plotting Data on Google Map using pygmaps package
- Python | Adding markers to volcano locations using folium package
- Create and Access a Python Package
- Graph Plotting in Python | Set 1
- Graph Plotting in Python | Set 3
- Graph Plotting in Python | Set 2
- Python | Geographical plotting using plotly
- Plotting graph using Seaborn | Python
- NetworkX : Python software package for study of complex networks
- Python | Matplotlib Sub plotting using object oriented API
- SunPy | Plotting a Solar Image in Python
- Python | Plotting Fibonacci spiral fractal using Turtle
- Python | Plotting charts in excel sheet using openpyxl module | Set 3
- Python | Plotting charts in excel sheet using openpyxl module | Set – 2
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.