To use this service, one must need an API key, get it form here .
Note: One need to create billing account on google then only can use Google APIs.
Modules needed :
Below is the implementation :
Note : For checking whether the API key is properly working or not, store
.txt file, inspite of saving as
.png file. If the API key is invalid, API will return this error message instead of image “The Google Maps API server rejected your request. The provided API key is invalid “.
Following list shows the approximate level of detail one can expect to see at each zoom level :
1 : World 5 : Landmass/continent 10 : City 15 : Streets 20 : Buildings
- Python script to open a Google Map location on clipboard
- Download Anything to Google Drive using Google colab
- How to run Python code on Google Colaboratory
- How to download Google Images using Python
- Python | Plotting Google Map using gmplot package
- Python | Plotting Google Map using folium package
- Performing Google Search using Python code
- Python | Plotting Data on Google Map using pygmaps package
- Python | Calculate geographic coordinates of places using google geocoding API
- Python Django | Google authentication and Fetching mails from scratch
- Python | Calculate distance and duration between two places using google distance matrix API
- Python | Get a set of places according to search query using Google Places API
- Getting started with Scikit-image: image processing in Python
- Speech Recognition in Python using Google Speech API
- Converting an image to ASCII image in Python
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : shubham_singh