The simplest way to produce output is using the
print() function where you can pass zero or more expressions separated by commas. This function converts the expressions you pass into a string before writing to the screen.
Syntax: print(value(s), sep= ‘ ‘, end = ‘\n’, file=file, flush=flush)
value(s) : Any value, and as many as you like. Will be converted to string before printed
sep=’separator’ : (Optional) Specify how to separate the objects, if there is more than one.Default :’ ‘
end=’end’: (Optional) Specify what to print at the end.Default : ‘\n’
file : (Optional) An object with a write method. Default :sys.stdout
flush : (Optional) A Boolean, specifying if the output is flushed (True) or buffered (False). Default: False
Returns: It returns output to the screen.
Code #1: Using
print() function in Python(2.x)
GeeksForGeeks Geeks For Geeks Portal [1, 2, 3, 4, 5]
Code #2 : Using
print() function in Python(3.x)
GeeksForGeeks x = 5 GFG Python@GeeksforGeeks
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- Program to print its own name as output
- Output of Python Program | Set 1
- Output of Python programs | Set 9 (Dictionary)
- Output of Python Programs | Set 22 (Loops)
- Output of Python Programs | Set 24 (Dictionary)
- Generate two output strings depending upon occurrence of character in input string in Python
- Output of Python Programs | (Dictionary)
- Python | Output Formatting
- Python | Testing Output to stdout
- Python | Logging Test Output to a File
- Input and Output in Python
- Python VLC MediaPlayer – Getting Audio Output Devices
- Python VLC Instance - Enumerate the defined audio output devices
- Output of Python Program - Dictionary (set 25)
- Output of Python Program | Set 3
- Output of Python program | Set 5
- Print powers using Anonymous Function in Python
- How to widen output display to see more columns in Pandas dataframe?
- Different Input and Output Techniques in Python3
- Biopython - Sequence input/output
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.