The high-level python API starts with the creation of a secure connection object. To have more direct control and pass a socket to transport to start remote access. As a client, it’s authenticating using a user credential or private key, and checking the server’s host key.
Paramiko is a Python library that makes a connection with a remote device through SSh. Paramiko is using SSH2 as a replacement of SSL to make a secure connection between two devices. It also supports the SFTP client and server model.
To install Paramiko on Windows using pip run bellow command on cmd.
pip install paramiko
To check the installed paramiko run the following:
Install paramiko using .whl file ofline. To download .whl file https://pypi.org/project/paramiko/#files
pip install paramiko-2.7.2-py2.py3-none-any.whl
Python paramiko can be installed on Linux in many ways, using pip is one of them.
pip install paramiko
To check the installed paramiko:
pip list --format=json
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- How to Install Python Pandas on Windows and Linux?
- How to install requests in Python - For windows, linux, mac
- How to Install SQLObject package on Windows and Linux?
- How to download and install Python Latest Version on Windows
- How to install Python on Windows?
- How to install OpenCV for Python in Windows?
- How to install Python Pycharm on Windows?
- How to Install Python Tensorflow in Windows?
- Convert Python Code to a Software to Install on Windows Using Inno Setup Compiler
- How to Install CMake for Windows in Python?
- How to install PIP on Windows ?
- How to install Anaconda on windows?
- How to install Jupyter Notebook in Windows?
- How to Install Oracle Database 11g on Windows?
- How to download and install Python Latest Version on Linux
- How to install Python on Linux?
- How to install Python Pycharm on Linux?
- How to install OpenCV for Python in Linux?
- Creating Python Virtual Environment in Windows and Linux
- How to install Anaconda on Linux?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.