Given a string, write a Python program to get the substring from given string using list slicing. Let’s try to get this using different examples.
In this example, we will see how to take a substring from the end or from starting of string.
initial_strings : xbzefdgstb print resultant substring from start xb print resultant substring from end efdgstb
In this example, we will see how to create a string by taking characters from the certain positional gap.
initial_strings : xbzefdgstb print resultant substring from start xzfgt print resultant substring from end xegb
In this example, we are considering both cases of taking string from the middle with some positional gap between characters.
initial_strings : xbzefdgstb print resultant substring zfg
- Python | Remove substring list from String
- Python | Substring removal in String list
- Python - Count Strings with substring String List
- String slicing in Python to check if a string can become empty by recursive deletion
- Python | Custom slicing in List
- Python List Comprehension and Slicing
- Python | Variable list slicing
- Python | Custom List slicing Sum
- Python | Alternate range slicing in list
- String Slicing in Python
- Python | Reverse Slicing of given string
- String slicing in Python to rotate a string
- Program to cyclically rotate an array by one in Python | List Slicing
- Python | Reverse Incremental String Slicing
- Python | Reverse Interval Slicing String