Given Two Excel Files, We want to compare the values of each column row-wise after sorting the values and print the changed column name and row number and values change.
Input : Two Excel files Output : Column name : 'location' and Row Number : 0 Column name : 'location' and Row Number : 3 Column name : 'date' and Row Number : 1
Code : Python code for comparing two excel files
- Reading an excel file using Python
- Python | Split given list and insert in excel file
- Python | Trigonometric operations in excel file using openpyxl
- Python | Arithmetic operations in excel file using openpyxl
- Python | Writing to an excel file using openpyxl module
- Python | Reading an excel file using openpyxl module
- Python | Create and write on excel file using xlsxwriter module
- Python | Adjusting rows and columns of an excel file using openpyxl module
- reStructuredText | .rst file to HTML file using Python for Documentations
- Writing to an excel sheet using Python
- Python Object Comparison : "is" vs "=="
- Python | Convert an HTML table into excel
- Chaining comparison operators in Python
- Python | Data Comparison and Selection in Pandas
- Python | Plotting charts in excel sheet using openpyxl module | Set 3
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.