Given a list containing Names and Addresses consecutively, the task is to split these two elements at a time and insert it into excel.
We can use a very popular library for data analysis, Pandas. Using pandas we can easily manipulate the columns and simply insert the filtered elements into excel file using df.to_excel() function.
Below is the implementation :
- Python | Excel File Comparison
- Reading an excel file using Python
- Python | Reading an excel file using openpyxl module
- Python | Arithmetic operations in excel file using openpyxl
- Python | Trigonometric operations in excel file using openpyxl
- Python | Writing to an excel file using openpyxl module
- Python | Pandas Split strings into two List/Columns using str.split()
- Python | Create and write on excel file using xlsxwriter module
- Python | Adjusting rows and columns of an excel file using openpyxl module
- Python list | insert()
- Python | Custom list split
- Python | Split list into lists by particular value
- Python | Insert after every Nth element in a list
- Python | Split list in uneven groups
- Python | Split nested list into two lists
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.