Given an array, the task is to count the elements of array whose factors are less than the given number x.
Input: arr = [2, 12, 4, 6], x = 6
factors of x = 6 is [1, 2, 3]
factors of arr = 2 is 
factors of arr = 12 is [1, 2, 3, 4]
factors of arr = 4 is [1, 2]
factors of arr = 6 is [1, 2, 3]
so only arr and arr are the answer.
Find out factors of all the elements and that of given xand after that compare all of them if factors of elements are less than that of factors of x, then increment the count.
Below is the implementation of above problem –
- Count distinct elements in an array in Python
- Count frequencies of all elements in array in Python using collections module
- Make all elements of an array equal with the given operation
- Find the number of operations required to make all array elements Equal
- Python | Count of elements matching particular condition
- Python | Find all elements count in list
- Python | Count of common elements in the lists
- Python | Count occurrence of all elements of list in a tuple
- Python | Count the elements in a list until an element is a Tuple
- Program to print all distinct elements of a given integer array in Python | Ordered Dictionary
- numpy.equal() in Python
- Check if an array of 1s and 2s can be divided into 2 parts with equal sum
- Python | Split given string into equal halves
- Python | Index of Non-Zero elements in Python list
- Split a string in equal parts (grouper in Python)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.