Today’s bots can help us order food, shop for clothes, save money and find restaurants.Many bots are programmed to act like humans when you talk to them so it feels like asking a person for help instead of just typing in a search engine.
• INTRODUCTION: EveMythra Bot will help you in finding the information of all the events around your place. It brings the events related information at your fingertips! .We have developed it using “eventbrite API” through “nodejs”. Backend training the bot is done by using “Luis-language Understanding”.
1.Suggests events by location.
2.Gives information regarding Upcoming events
3.Also suggests paid events,free events by location
Why won’t u try it? https://join.skype.com/bot/9e8ee05c-7044-4571-bea9-3cbe4cf9420e
• INTERACTION DIAGRAM:
How it works is, In the Luis(Natural Language Platform) we added the possible questions that end user asks, to know about events.To get the relevant answer to the user query, a event API is needed.So, we used “eventbrite” API.Through the API, we are picking the details that we want to display to user.From the possible questions that we formed in Luis, we are extracting exact details from API. For Extracting output from API, we used Node js. After extracting results, the format of output display is also done in Node js.And then we published Bot to Skype.(Skype link is available below)
1.Technology: Node js
” https://www.eventbriteapi.com/v3/events/search/?location.address ”
3.Luis: ” https://westus.api.cognitive.microsoft.com/luis/v2.0/apps/2d2b2b09-de56-4787-97f1-987d108f4c76?subscription-key=8fc75abf1efb45cfbf265eae59031d1e&timezoneOffset=0&verbose=true ”
APPLICATION: At anytime , you want to know information about events, Our bot serves your need.
GIT LINK: “ https://github.com/kalidindibhargavi/EveMythraBot “
Skype link to check out our Bot working: ” https://join.skype.com/bot/9e8ee05c-7044-4571-bea9-3cbe4cf9420e ”
References: Microsoft Bot Framework
****Note:Presently ,the above mentioned Features are working.We are working on “tickets booking for event”.
Team members :
V.Lakshmi Devi, K.Bhargavi, K.Deekshitha
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Project Idea | Assist Bot
- Project Idea | (Project Approval System)
- Google Chrome Dino Bot using Image Recognition | Python
- Project Idea | (A.T.L.A.S: App Time Limit Alerting System)
- Project Idea | (A Game of Anagrams )
- Project Idea | (Remote Lab Assistance)
- Project Idea | (Model based Image Compression of Medical Images)
- Project Idea | (Personalized real-time update system)
- Project Idea | ( Character Recognition from Image )
- Project Idea | (Static Code Checker for C++)
- Project Idea | (CSE Webnode)
- Project Idea | (Optimization of Object-Based Image Analysis with Super-Pixel for Land Cover Mapping)
- Project Idea | (Online Course Registration)
- Project Idea | (Trip Planner)
- Project Idea | (Online UML Designing Tool)
- Project Idea | (Detection of Malicious Network activity)
- Project Idea | (Games using Hand Gestures)
- Project Idea | (Dynamic Hand Gesture Recognition using neural network)
- Project Idea | ( Client Master)
- Project Idea | (Universal Database Viewer)