Given the triangle inscribed in an N-sided regular polygon with given side length, formed using any 3 vertices of the polygon, the task is to find the area of this triangle.
Input: N = 6, side = 10 Output: 129.904 Input: N = 8, side = 5 Output: 45.2665
Approach: Consider the 1st example:
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
- Program to find the Perimeter of a Regular Polygon
- Program to find the Circumcircle of any regular polygon
- Area of a square inscribed in a circle which is inscribed in an equilateral triangle
- Area of a triangle inscribed in a rectangle which is inscribed in an ellipse
- Area of a n-sided regular polygon with given Radius
- Area of a n-sided regular polygon with given side length
- Area of largest Circle inscribe in N-sided Regular polygon
- Area of a circle inscribed in a regular hexagon
- Area of largest triangle that can be inscribed within a rectangle
- Area of the Largest Triangle inscribed in a Hexagon
- Area of circle which is inscribed in equilateral triangle
- Program to find area of a triangle
- Biggest Reuleaux Triangle inscribed within a Square inscribed in an equilateral triangle
- Biggest Reuleaux Triangle inscribed within a square which is inscribed within an ellipse
- Biggest Reuleaux Triangle inscribed within a square which is inscribed within a hexagon
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.