Given a string “str”, the task is to duplicate vowels in this string.
Input: str = "geeks" Output: geeeeks Input: str = "java" Output: jaavaa
Approach: Iterate the string using a loop. Check if the character is a vowel and duplicate it. Return
then print the resultant string.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
Original String: helloworld String with Vowels duplicated: heelloowoorld
- Program to remove vowels from a String
- Program to count vowels in a string (Iterative and Recursive)
- Python program to count number of vowels using sets in given string
- Program to count vowels, consonant, digits and special characters in string.
- Check if a string can be converted to another string by replacing vowels and consonants
- First X vowels from a string
- Reverse vowels in a given string
- Modify the string such that it contains all vowels at least once
- Remove consecutive vowels from string
- Count the pairs of vowels in the given string
- Permutations of string such that no two vowels are adjacent
- Remove Duplicate/Repeated words from String
- Lexicographic rank of a string with duplicate characters
- Check whether the vowels in a string are in alphabetical order or not
- Modify string by removing vowels in between two consonants
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : mohit kumar 29