Given an integer N, the task is to check if it is a Icosagonal Number or not. If the number N is an Icosagonal Number then print “YES” else print “NO”.
Icosagonal Number is a twenty-sided polygon. The number derived from the figurative class. There are different patterns observed in this series. The dots are countable, arrange in a specific way of position, and create a diagram. All the dots have common dots points, all other dots are connected to these points and except this common point the dots connected to their ith dots with their respective successive layer… The first few Icosagonal numbers are 1, 20, 57, 112, 185, 276…
Input: N = 20
Second Icosagonal Number is 20.
Input: N = 30
- The Kth term of the Icosagonal Number is given as
- As we have to check that the given number can be expressed as a icosagonal number or not. This can be checked as follows –
- If the value of K calculated using the above formula is an integer, then N is an Icosagonal Number.
- Else the number N is not an Icosagonal Number.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Icosagonal number
- Find the sum of the first Nth Icosagonal Numbers
- Program to check whether a number is Proth number or not
- Program to check Strong Number
- Program to check if a given number is Lucky (all digits are different)
- Program to check if N is an Icosikaioctagonal Number
- Program to check if N is a Pentagonal Number
- Program to check Plus Perfect Number
- Recursive program to check if number is palindrome or not
- Program to check if N is a Centered nonadecagonal number
- Program to check if a number is divisible by any of its digits
- Program to check if a number is divisible by sum of its digits
- Program to check if N is a Centered Hexagonal Number
- Program to check if N is a Hexagonal Number or not
- Program to check if N is a Star Number
- Program to check if N is a Centered Octadecagonal number
- Program to check if N is a Centered heptagonal number
- Program to check if N is a Centered Octagonal Number
- Program to check if N is a Icosidigonal Number
- Program to check if N is a Heptadecagonal Number
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.