A number is said to be Buzz Number if it ends with 7 OR is divisible by 7.
The task is to check whether the given number is buzz number or not.
Input : 63 Output : Buzz Number Explanation: 63 is divisible by 7, one of the condition is satisfied. Input : 72 Output : Not a Buzz Number Explanation: 72 % 7 != 0, 72 is neither divisible by 7 nor it ends with 7 so it is not a Buzz Number.
Buzz Number Not a Buzz Number
Time complexity : O(1) as there are atomic statements and no loops.
This article is contributed by Nikita Tiwari. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Check divisibility by 7
- Program to check if a date is valid or not
- Program to print the diamond shape
- Program to print Happy Birthday
- C++ program to convert time from 12 hour to 24 hour format
- Java program to check palindrome (using library methods)
- Program to print a pattern of numbers
- Python Program to print digit pattern
- Program to find sum of elements in a given array
- C Program to Swap two Numbers
- Program to check if a given year is leap year
- Program to find largest element in an array
- Program to multiply two matrices
- Program for Tower of Hanoi
- Program to cyclically rotate an array by one
Improved By : nitin mittal