Given a number n, the task is to find the nth Icosagonal number.
An Icosagonal number is the 20-gon is a twenty-sided polygon. The number derived from the figurative class. There are different pattern series number in this number. The dots are countable, arrange in a specific way of position and create a diagram. All the dots have a common dots points, all others dots are connected to this points and except this common point the dots connected to their i-th dots with their respective successive layer.
Input : 3
Formula for nth icosagonal number:
7th Icosagonal number :385
- Count number of triplets with product equal to given number with duplicates allowed
- Count number of trailing zeros in Binary representation of a number using Bitset
- Find minimum number to be divided to make a number a perfect square
- Number of times the largest perfect square number can be subtracted from N
- Find the number of positive integers less than or equal to N that have an odd number of digits
- Given number of matches played, find number of teams in tournament
- Number of ways to split a binary number such that every part is divisible by 2
- Number of possible permutations when absolute difference between number of elements to the right and left are given
- Querying maximum number of divisors that a number in a given range has
- Find count of digits in a number that divide the number
- Find the number of integers x in range (1,N) for which x and x+1 have same number of divisors
- Count the number of operations required to reduce the given number
- Build Lowest Number by Removing n digits from a given number
- Count number of ways to divide a number in 4 parts
- Minimum number of given powers of 2 required to represent a number
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : jit_t