Given different scored marks of students. We need to find grades. The test score is an average of the respective marks scored in assignments, tests and lab-works. The final test score is assigned using below formula.
10 % of marks scored from submission of Assignments 70 % of marks scored from Test 20 % of marks scored in Lab-Works
Grade will be calculated according to :
1. score >= 90 : "A" 2. score >= 80 : "B" 3. score >= 70 : "C" 4. score >= 60 : "D"
Also, calculate the total class average and letter grade of class.
Below is the implementation :
Jack Frost =+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+= Average marks of Jack Frost is : 72.79 Letter Grade of Jack Frost is : C James Potter =+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+= Average marks of James Potter is : 75.962 Letter Grade of James Potter is : C Dylan Rhodes =+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+= Average marks of Dylan Rhodes is : 75.775 Letter Grade of Dylan Rhodes is : C Jessica Stone =+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+= Average marks of Jessica Stone is : 48.356 Letter Grade of Jessica Stone is : E Tom Hanks =+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+= Average marks of Tom Hanks is : 57.26 Letter Grade of Tom Hanks is : E Class Average is 72.79 Letter Grade of the class is C
- Basic calculator program using Python
- Python program to create a dictionary from a string
- Python program to create a list centered on zero
- Program for EMI Calculator
- Python Program to create an OTP by squaring and concatenating the odd digits of a number
- C/C++ program to make a simple calculator
- Python program to create Bankaccount class with deposit, withdraw function
- Menu Driven C++ Program for a Simple Calculator
- Smart calculator in Python
- Python program to create a list of tuples from given list having number and its cube in each tuple
- How to create a Dictionary in Python
- How to create an empty class in Python?
- Python | Create list of numbers with given range
- Python | Create a dictionary using list with none values
- Create a tuple from string and list - Python
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.