Create a simple calculator which can perform basic arithmetic operations like addition, subtraction, multiplication or division depending upon the user input.
Please select operation - 1. Add 2. Subtract 3. Multiply 4. Divide Select operations form 1, 2, 3, 4 : 1 Enter first number : 20 Enter second number : 13 20 + 13 = 33
Please select operation - 1. Add 2. Subtract 3. Multiply 4. Divide Select operations form 1, 2, 3, 4 : 1 Enter first number : 15 Enter second number : 14 15 + 14 = 29
- Program to create grade calculator in Python
- Python | Basic Program Crash Debugging
- Program for EMI Calculator
- C/C++ program to make a simple calculator
- Smart calculator in Python
- Menu Driven C++ Program for a Simple Calculator
- Python | Simple calculator using Tkinter
- Python | Simple GUI calculator using Tkinter
- Python | Loan calculator using Tkinter
- Python | Distance-time GUI calculator using Tkinter
- Basic Operators in Python
- A basic Python Programming Challenge
- Python | Basic Gantt chart using Matplotlib
- Basic Slicing and Advanced Indexing in NumPy Python
- Basic Operators in Java
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : priyankakarande