PhonePe Interview Experience | On-Campus 2021
Online Coding Round:
- Count ways to exit matrix [N][M] (4 adjacent directions movements) from given (Sx, Sy). The starting point is at most K steps.
- https://leetcode.com/problems/frequency-of-the-most-frequent-element/ (Solved it using two pointer method)
- Game Theory: Given A and C, start with value A! (A factorial), each player removes B (B<= A!) and B should have at most K distinct prime factors.
- Some problem on the Tree which no one understood and solved.
(I Got 200, I solved the first two questions)
Round 1(DSA and Problem Solving): So here comes the most awaited moment of my life, my very first interview
- Find the length of the loop in a linked list: https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/find-length-of-loop-in-linked-list/
- Minimum speed to arrive on time (Binary Search): https://leetcode.com/problems/minimum-speed-to-arrive-on-time/
- Roots of a tree which have minimum height: https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/roots-tree-gives-minimum-height/
Round 2(DSA and Problem Solving): I was called after some time and told me to join 2nd round
- Merge K sorted arrays: https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/merge-k-sorted-arrays/ (can be solved with priority queue but I used multiset, I can never remember the syntax for priority queue)
- Given a 2D array of height n and width = 2, you have to find the maximum path sum but the path should be strictly increasing and you can only pick one element in a row. You must start from the first row and if you can’t pick any element from a row then the path ends there. (DP Problem)
- Given relations like “A > B” (A taller than B), “B < C “(B shorter than C) as Vector<string>, where A, B, C say Persons, had to determine if the given relations are enough to sort the persons on basis of their height
Round 3(HM Round):
- Tell me about yourself
- Explain what you did in the internship and some questions related to it.
- Create a schema for the Restaurant and menu.
- Some questions related to my Web App project.
- Tell me something about you that you didn’t mention in your resume.
- They initially ask you to come up with a brute force approach and then optimize it.
- They ask for complexity for every solution and you must be able to justify it.
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up
Please Login to comment...