Coding Round: Design and code a Queue Service, allowing multiple subscribers on a topic. Each consumer can have multiple pollers – implement parallel polling using sub queues, assuming that producer can have ordering key used to send messages to the same sub queue. — Code interfaces : (subscribe, publish, consume), allow extension for multiple pollers (initially taking just one poller).
Ensure what is expected from queue: Msg ordering, consistency, availability.
DS, Algo, PS Round: Beakers arranged vertically, and number of beakers increase by 1 at each level
4 5 6
Given k is capacity of each beaker. When x ml of water is put, how much will flow to nth beaker.
Solve using recursion.
- Producer, Consumer for posts with Read count, write count limit per user topic, ensure fast reads (scale) – cache to be used, distributed to allow read/write to scale.
- Distributed cache – how is it distributed
- Check if a given expression is a tautology – always true – alphabets a-z are present in the expression
(a&&b) || !(a&&b)
- solve using stack, check priority of operator
- PhonePe Interview Experience (On Campus)
- PhonePe Interview Experience (1.10 years experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Samsung R&D Bangalore Interview Experience | Lateral hire (6 month experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 12 (4+ experience Backend Developer)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.