Coding Round: Design and code a Queue Service, allowing multiple subscribers on a topic. Each consumer can have multiple pollers – implement parallel polling using sub queues, assuming that producer can have ordering key used to send messages to the same sub queue. — Code interfaces : (subscribe, publish, consume), allow extension for multiple pollers (initially taking just one poller).
Ensure what is expected from queue: Msg ordering, consistency, availability.
DS, Algo, PS Round: Beakers arranged vertically, and number of beakers increase by 1 at each level
4 5 6
Given k is capacity of each beaker. When x ml of water is put, how much will flow to nth beaker.
Solve using recursion.
- Producer, Consumer for posts with Read count, write count limit per user topic, ensure fast reads (scale) – cache to be used, distributed to allow read/write to scale.
- Distributed cache – how is it distributed
- Check if a given expression is a tautology – always true – alphabets a-z are present in the expression
(a&&b) || !(a&&b)
- solve using stack, check priority of operator
- PhonePe Interview Experience (1.10 years experience)
- PhonePe Interview Experience (On Campus)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Adobe Interview Experience for MTS-1 (1.5 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 241 (1.5 years experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 242 (1 Year Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 243 (2.5 Years Experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 248 (4.8 Yrs Experience for SDE II)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 391 (SDE-2, 5.5 years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Amazon Interview Experience | 401 (3+Years Experience for SDE II)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 12 (4+ experience Backend Developer)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 151 (SDE-2 3.5 years experience)
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 21 (5+ Experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 39 (1.5 years experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.