1)Given array of 0’s and 1’s. sort them.
2)Given a singly linked list. Reverse them.
3)Given a text file and search word, Find count of occurrences of given word.
1)Questions on inheritance, encapsulation, polymorphism
2)Internal working of arraylist
3)HashMap and HashTable differences
4)How to adjust heap size of jvm without bringing down application down.
5)Difference between ClassNotFoundException and ClassDefNotFoundException
6)How to create customException.
7)Root class of Exception
6)Difference between Abstract class and interface. variables and methods definitions in each of them.
7)Given array of strings, print repetitive strings
8)Given a table with dept_id and dept_name columns and Student table with name, dept_id and marks, write query to
select students with marks greater than 75 of given dept name.
9)Final modifier on methods and variables.
10)Calling static methods in non-static methods and vice-versa
11)Final methods and variables
12)Singleton and Factory design patterns
13) Different ways of created objects
14)Methods in Object class
15)Life cycle of Thread. Difference between start and run methods
16)2 methods with same name and arguments but difference in return type
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Ola Interview Experience for Developer role
- Mentor Graphics Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Developer Role)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 43 (For MTS Role)
- Cognizant Interview Experience for PAT Role
- Cisco Interview Experience – Fresher Role (CX-MS)
- Cisco Interview Experience – Engineering Role
- HackWithInfy Interview Experience for SES Role 2019
- JC Penny Interview experience On-campus (Testing Role)
- Infosys Power Programmer Role Interview Experience
- RazorPay Interview Experience | Set 1 (Senior SDET Role)
- MoveInSync Interview Experience for BackEnd Engineer Role
- Publicis Sapient Interview Experience for the role of QA(On-Campus)
- Microchip On-Campus Interview Experience (Software Role)
- Infosys Interview Experience for System Engineer Role
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.