Round 1: Asked about myself and my current company. what kind of work i did in my current company on a day to day basis. Then they asked me which data structures i was comfortable with. The following questions were asked related to DS and Algo:
- Middle element in a linked list.
- Detect if a linked list has loop.
- Find the starting point of loop in the linked list if it has loop
- print 2d array elements in spiral order.
- number of trailing 0’s in the factorial of a number
Then they asked me about basics of Node.js .Following questions were asked related to Node.js:
- Explain event loop
- Single threadness of node.js
- callback hell
- promises and closure etc.
Round 2: In this round, i was asked to make a todo crud app using mern stack. i was given a laptop and 1 hr of time to create the crud app .
once i was done, they asked me questions about react component, basics of react, oops concepts, some puzzles (10 coin, 5heads up and 5 tails up), find the meeting node of two intersecting linked list, about mongo db, express, isomorphic components, react component lifecycle.
Round 3: This round was with the manager. He was very friendly and asked questions related to sql and oops concepts. We then had a discussion on blockchain technology and about crypto-currencies and we asked each other about our favorite alt coins.
Finally i had a telephonic round with the HR and eventually i have converted the job offer.
- Accenture Interview Experience (Full Stack Engineer)
- Olam International Interview Experience - Full Stack Developer
- Quikr India Interview Experience (Full Stack Developer)(Senior Software Engineer)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- COVIAM Interview Full Stack Developer (Experienced)
- Cognizant Interview Experience for PAT Role
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 43 (For MTS Role)
- Pilani Soft Labs (redBus) Interview
- HackWithInfy Interview Experience for SES Role 2019
- Cisco Interview Experience – Fresher Role (CX-MS)
- Cisco Interview Experience – Engineering Role
- Publicis Sapient Interview Experience for the role of QA(On-Campus)
- Harman International Interview Experience for Android Role
- RazorPay Interview Experience | Set 1 (Senior SDET Role)
- Interview Experience for PowerProgrammer Role Infosys in HackWithInfy
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.