Round 1: Asked about myself and my current company. what kind of work i did in my current company on a day to day basis. Then they asked me which data structures i was comfortable with. The following questions were asked related to DS and Algo:
- Middle element in a linked list.
- Detect if a linked list has loop.
- Find the starting point of loop in the linked list if it has loop
- print 2d array elements in spiral order.
- number of trailing 0’s in the factorial of a number
Then they asked me about basics of Node.js .Following questions were asked related to Node.js:
- Explain event loop
- Single threadness of node.js
- callback hell
- promises and closure etc.
Round 2: In this round, i was asked to make a todo crud app using mern stack. i was given a laptop and 1 hr of time to create the crud app .
once i was done, they asked me questions about react component, basics of react, oops concepts, some puzzles (10 coin, 5heads up and 5 tails up), find the meeting node of two intersecting linked list, about mongo db, express, isomorphic components, react component lifecycle.
Round 3: This round was with the manager. He was very friendly and asked questions related to sql and oops concepts. We then had a discussion on blockchain technology and about crypto-currencies and we asked each other about our favorite alt coins.
Finally i had a telephonic round with the HR and eventually i have converted the job offer.
- Accenture Interview Experience (Full Stack Engineer)
- Honeywell Interview Experience | Full Stack .Net Developer-1.5 Yrs Experienced
- Olam International Interview Experience - Full Stack Developer
- Quikr India Interview Experience (Full Stack Developer)(Senior Software Engineer)
- Accenture Interview Experience for Full Stack Developer(FSD) and Associate Software Engineer (ASE) | Off-campus drive 2020
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- COVIAM Interview Full Stack Developer (Experienced)
- Pilani Soft Labs (redBus) Interview
- Ola Interview Experience for Developer role
- Cognizant Interview Experience for PAT Role
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 43 (For MTS Role)
- HackWithInfy Interview Experience for SES Role 2019
- Cisco Interview Experience – Fresher Role (CX-MS)
- Cisco Interview Experience – Engineering Role
- ADP Interview Experience for Member Technical Role | On-Campus
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.