Overall 6 rounds( including HR & Coding test) (90 min)
1st round( Coding test)
Multiple choice questions were there on C, C++, Java fundamentals (program outputs). Typical puzzle questions were asked. Coding questions were there on Data structures & algorithms, problem solving skills. We need to write code for these questions with optimal time & space complexity. (string related, dfs, recursion)
After screening, called for face to face rounds
2nd round( F2F)
Asked one graph related problem for which we need to develop algorithm and then check all base cases and write the code
Question on depth first search & topological sorting
There was discussion on question in depth analysis & understanding the problem.
Optimizing complexities & related .
3rd round( F2F)
Asked two coding questions
On strings (not exactly LCS, but kind of..) & KMP algorithm.. and follow up questions
Second one on tree traversal (preorder traversal ) & symmetry related problem
4th round(F2F) (Hiring Manager round)
He covered each and every detail from your project .. design & architecture ,contributions
Basics of computer science(java,sql, os, ds,algo, oops)
Given linkedlist problem
Asked tricky puzzles (analytical skills)
5th round( Director round)
Very important round
Asked design question on traffic signaling & finding avg speed f vehicle. we need to write code for this.
asked behavioral questions too.
Asked about all personal details, grades, achievements.. be frank
Prepare well on Data structures & algo, Puzzles, Project details, Java, Design questions..
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Mentor Graphics Interview Experience | Set 3 (Off-Campus for Software Developer)
- Mentor Graphics Interview | Set 5 (For Software Developer)
- Mentor Graphics Interview Experience | (On Campus)
- Mentor Graphics Interview Experience | Set 4 (On Campus)
- Mentor Graphics Interview Experience| Set 6 (On-Campus for Freshers)
- Mentor Graphics Interview Experience | Set 1 (1+ years experienced)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Microchip On-Campus Interview Experience (Software Role)
- Philips interview Experience (Off Campus) for the role of Software Engineer
- Cerner Interview Experience (Off-Campus) for the role of Software Engineer
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 90 (Software Engineer role in Bing Team)
- Intel Graphics Software Engineer Interview Experience
- Cognizant Interview Experience for PAT Role
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 43 (For MTS Role)
- Cisco Interview Experience – Engineering Role