As per my personal experience. Before we think about the interview process, we need to be confident in what we know. We need to have a basic idea about the topics which are covered in any Technology.
We need to have all the ideas regarding topics and analytic skills regarding the technologies.
Round 1:Technical round:
It all depends on the interviewer. I am from .net background. The interviewer asked me about the Oops concepts with examples. Code explanation for all the oops concepts.
As I got questions like:
2. palindrome of a string
3. palindrome number
I qualified for the first round. As I say that logical coding or logical thinking is more than enough.
As the round starts, the interviewer started asking topics related to arrays.
- arrange the array of numbers in descending order
- Find the maximum number in an array
Topics related to an abstract class, interface class with the example given by the interviewer. I need to explain the flow and the use of those classes and why we use those classes.
Most interviewers will ask on practical knowledge and practical behavior of the technologies and skills which we use.
There are lots of questions which have been asked me.
In a few companies, this will be the managerial round. Even though, the questions asked are about the design patterns, architectural questions.
Basically we need to be in full enhance the way of learning which can be visualized.
So, my suggestion is all about. There are a lot of websites and video tutorials for interview preparation. Instead of learning the interview questions for interviews, learn with practical implementation just with a small example for each topic.
Thanks, All the best for the interviews.
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- PhaseZero Interview Experience - Java Developer Role
- Zoho Interview Experience | Off Campus for Software Developer Role
- Mentor Graphics Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Developer Role)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 43 (For MTS Role)
- Cognizant Interview Experience for PAT Role
- HackWithInfy Interview Experience for SES Role 2019
- Cisco Interview Experience – Fresher Role (CX-MS)
- Cisco Interview Experience – Engineering Role
- JP Morgan Interview experience | SDET Role for Experienced
- MoveInSync Interview Experience for BackEnd Engineer Role
- Media.net (Directi) Interview Experience for SRE Role | (On Campus)
- JC Penny Interview experience On-campus (Testing Role)
- Infosys Interview Experience for System Engineer Role
- Interview Experience for PowerProgrammer Role Infosys in HackWithInfy
- Harman International Interview Experience for Android Role
- ADP Interview Experience for Member Technical Role | On-Campus
- RazorPay Interview Experience | Set 1 (Senior SDET Role)
- Infosys Power Programmer Role Interview Experience
- RedBus Interview Experience | Set 2 (Full stack role)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.