Paytm Interview Experience | Set 13 (For Experienced)
- 1st Round : Machine Coding Round
It was machine coding round having two coding questions.
- Based on tree. (Solved using Brute force, didn’t pass all test case.)
- Array and HashMap related problem. Solved in O(n) passed all test case.
- 2nd Round: Tech Interview
- Reverse linked list and some basic algorithms questions.
- Write a program to convert decimal Number to Hexa-decimal.
- Some Database design related problems.
- Some SQL queries.
I answered almost all questions of 2nd Round.
- 3nd Round : Tech Interview
- re-arrange array element in such a way so combining all array element will result in maximum number.
- 2 Puzzles
- Some API related questions
Didn’t solved puzzle (Non-technical).
- 4th Round: Tech Interview
Interviewer was VP of the company.
- Implement function which add n days to given date without using inbuilt library. (Production level code was required.)
- There are n Thread , n/2 thread are producer and n/2 are consumer, number produced by producer-1 thread must be consumed by consumer-1 thread. Thread must also run in order, producer 1, then consumer 1, again producer 2 and then consumer 2…so on…..
(Production level code was required.)
wrote both of code with zero errors.
- 5th Round: HR
HR just told me you are selected and asked me about salary expectation.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Related Practice Problems
Feeling lost in the world of random DSA topics, wasting time without progress? It's time for a change! Join our DSA course, where we'll guide you on an exciting journey to master DSA efficiently and on schedule.
Ready to dive in? Explore our Free Demo Content and join our DSA course, trusted by over 100,000 geeks!