Round 1: Skype
Questions mostly on the technology you have worked on and algorithms.
Round 2-5 (in person)
1. Implement stack using queue.
And few Java concepts questions.
1. Problem statement: Given a log file with sessionID, source pageId, destn pageID and Timestamp at which the page is visited. Identify all the pages that are linked and find the minimum count of the page to visit to reach P2 from P1 – Use Graph and apply BFS.
2. Design Tank Game – Identify all the classes, member variable, methods and relationship between each class. A design pattern can be applied.
Questions on java concepts, design pattern and multithreading.
Round 5 (Hiring Manager):
Questions were mainly from resume, behavioral questions, design, and databases concept(join, query)
Note: You have to write the code on paper in each round.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | SDE 2 (3 years Experienced )
- Oyo Interview Experience | 3 years Experienced for SDE-2
- Oyo Interview Experience | 3.5 years Experienced for SDE-2
- OYO Rooms Interview (2 years experienced)
- OYO Interview Experience | Set 4 (For 5+ Experienced)
- Oyo Interview Experience for 2.9 Years
- Oyo Interview | Experience : 3 years
- Intuit Interview Experience | Set 7 (For 3.5 Years Experienced)
- Microsoft IDC interview Experience | Set 47 (For 1.7 Years Experienced)
- Microsoft interview Experience | Set 48 (For 1.5 Years Experienced)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience| Set 14 (1+ Years Experienced)
- Mentor Graphics Interview Experience | Set 1 (1+ years experienced)
- Nagarro Interview Experience | Set 7 (For 2 Years Experienced)
- British Telecom Interview Experience | Set 1 (1+ years experienced)
- Cloud Lending Interview Experience | Set 1 (For 2.5 Years Experienced)
- Expedia Interview Experience | Set 7 (4.5 Years Experienced for SDE1)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 16 (For 2+ Years Experienced)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 245 (For 2.5 Years Experienced)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 37 (3.5 Years Experienced)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 38 (4.6 Years Experienced)