Round 1: Online Coding
Q1 Return minimum length positive subarray from a given array.
Q2 Return number of possible strings from a given encoded input Encoding scheme :
A -> 1, B -> 2, … Z-> 26. Given input 123, answer is 3 (as 123 can be ABC or AW or LC)
Round 2: Face-to-Face
Q1. Find number in sorted 2D matrix(sorted row wise and column wise).
Round 3: Face-to-Face
Q1. Design database schema similar to https://stackoverflow.com/questions/13490609/database-design-for-comments-and-replies . My answer was similar to accepted answer in this ques. and interviewer was satisfied.
Q3. Design optimal DS for following operations : 1) insert(int x) 2) boolean exists(int x) 3) getKthMostFrequentElement() .
Round 4: Face-to-Face with Engineering Manager
Q1. Design Distributed LRU Cache.
Q2. Design(db and api’s) for BookMyShow like system.
Why Oyo, describe your dream job, how would you make Uber pool profitable, why do we need manual testers etc. Most of these were open-ended discussion based questions.
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 39 (1.5 years experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Walmart Interview Experience for SDE2 | Set 19 (3.8 years experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Zomato Interview Experience (1 years Experience)
- Salesforce Interview Experience - MTS | Set 4 (6.5 Years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 243 (2.5 Years Experience)
- Adobe Interview Experience for MTS-1 (1.5 Years Experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.