Round 1:Online Coding 1 was dp based and second was stack based problem
Question 1 : Find minimum number of bracket reversals to make the expression balanced.
Question 2 : https://www.hackerrank.com/challenges/candies/problem
- There is a matrix with different sign on each box, you have source and destination .Find will you reach destination or not and what can be the scenario need to handle. I answered cycle problem can be happen and direction can move you to out of the matrix, then he asked me to identify cyclic problem, I told him to keep visited box but he told me to optimise space so I used one slow pointer and fast pointer concept to identify loop.He was satisfied
- Linking sibling of the tree, I solved using level order traversal modification.
- Thread, Process difference
- 4 person sitting in table having 4 spoon, each person need 2 spoon. There was long discussion, like what problem will you face . I answered deadlock and starvation then he asked me to write code to prevent both.
- Design database for Whatsapp having contact information and group info
- Design interview process so that i can get how many person arrive from particular company and how many round he/she have given along with feedback.
- Stream of word coming, you have to find maximum 5 highest frequency words, I try to solve by it hashmap and sorted array, also tried by trie but he was not satisfied.
- Given an sorted array having all the number is duplicate and one number is unique. I told him about xor approach, but He asked me to do in o(logn) complexity and o(1) space.Then After some brainstorming I got the binary search approach, he was satisfied with that.
- Maximum sum of k consecutive number in a array, later he modified it is coming as a stream.
- Sort the array in 0(N) having 0, 1, 2 .
All the question they want proper code with all edge cases.
Round 4 :
Lots of behaviour question like why oyo, conflict with manger and team colleague, tech wise, new learning.
Design Elevator system from scratch, He was expecting all the business case like number of person using elevator, how many elevator, building size and other real life scenario.
Round 5 :
- Overriding and overloading diff
- Why autowired
- Design hotel booking system with maximum optimisation and then he asked me to write complete code of some scenario like booking and asked to handle concurrency and db conflict .
- Project explanation
- OYO Interview Experience | Set 11 (For 2 years experienced)
- Oyo Interview | Experience : 3 years
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | SDE 2 (3 years Experienced )
- Oyo Interview Experience | 3 years Experienced for SDE-2
- Oyo Interview Experience | 3.5 years Experienced for SDE-2
- OYO Rooms Interview (2 years experienced)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 12 (4+ experience Backend Developer)
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience for Software Engineer
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Fresher)
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience | Set 4 (For Backend Profile)
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience | Set 5 (Off-Campus for SDE)
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience | Set 6 (For Senior Software Developer)
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience | Set 6 (On-Campus for Software Developer)
- OYO Interview Experience | Set 7 (On-campus)
- OYO Interview Experience | Set 8 (On-campus for SDE)
- OYO Interview Experience | Set 9 (On-campus for SDE)
- OYO Interview Experience | Set 10 (On-campus for SDE)
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For SDE-II, Gurgaon)
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience (On Campus) 2018
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.