Newgen came to our college for Software engineer profile. (Eligible branches-CSE and IT)
Round 1:(Online Round)
The first round consists of 75 questions in 90 minutes. The MCQs focused mainly on technical, apptitude and english.
Sections- Apptitude (25 Questions), Verbal(25) and Technical(25)
Shortlisting of candidates based on sectional cut-off.
Round 2:(Technical Interview-50-55 mins)
It started with my introduction and followed by the brief discussion on my project (ORE-Optimized Results Engine).
Ques 1-Find the 3 largest or kth largest element from an array?
He asked me to write the code in the language in which you are comfortable. I choose Python.
Ques 2-Tell commands of DML, DCL, DDL?
Ques 3- Questions regarding Time Complexities of various sorting techniques.
Ques 4- Draw ER diagram of your projects?
I started drawing then he asked about the primary key, foreign key, candidate key and super key.
Ques 5- Difference between linked list and arrays, questions on linked list (reverse a linked list, traversal ).
Ques-6 What is priority queue, tell the difference between binary tree and BST.
Ques 7-What is RDMS, and explain all types of joins in sql.
After 3 hr my name called for HR. (Happy but nervous too).
Round 3:(HR Interview 15-20 min)
1-Tell something about yourself?
3-Tell about your areas of improvement?
4-Normal questions regarding family background, academics and extra-curricular activities.
5-What are your strength and weakness?
Final Result(21 selected including me).
Tips: Be calm and answer politely.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Newgen Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus for Software Engineer)
- Newgen Interview Experience for Software Design Engineer (Off-Campus)
- Newgen Interview Experience | Off-Campus
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Shell Technology Centre Bangalore Interview Experience (On-Campus for Software Engineer)
- HSBC Technology Interview Experience | Software Engineer Trainee
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 29 (On-Campus for Server Technology)
- PwC Interview Experience | Set 1 ( On Campus - Technology Consultant )
- ecare Technology Labs Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 48 (On-Site for Server Technology)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 59 (On-Campus for Server Technology)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 50 (On-Campus for Server Technology)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 62 (On-Campus Server Technology)
- Droom Technology Interview Experience
- ZS Associates Interview Experience | Set 1 (Technology Analyst - On Campus)
- Oracle India Pvt. Ltd. Interview Experience | Set 68 (For Server Technology)
- HSBC Technology Interview Experience | Set 5