Mindtree Interview Experience for Software Engineer (C1) | Off-Campus 2022
This was an off-campus drive, First round was an online coding round. We are given 3 levels of questions with 2 questions at each level. We need to solve at least one question at each level. The coding questions were easy-medium type. After 2-3 days I got a mail that I cleared round 1 and my interview will be scheduled for the last week of December.
Technical & HR Round: Previously Mindtree used to take TR and HR separately but for us, they took at once. The interview was on WeCP platform, it has an inbuilt code editor in it.
- Introduce yourself (I said my introduction and gave a gist about my projects)
- Techstacks used in your projects?
- Explain constructor and destructor
- Explain Virtual functions?
- What are Macros?
- What are static methods?
- What are Data Structures? Explain them?
- Explain final Keyword.
- Do you know Python? (Yes, Basic)
- Explain tuple.
- Explain Memory management in Python.
- What are your current semester subjects? (Cloud computing, Data mining)
- What is Cloud Computing?
- Name a few cloud service providers.
- Are you comfortable relocating?
- Any Techstack preferred?
The interviewer was quite happy with my answers. She said that the results will be declared in 2-3 days.
I got selection mail in 3 days.